What's new

Hello from Northern Minnesota

MNNorth-man

Go Bison!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been my experience that, if a smoke's in there, its probably good unless otherwise noted.. just read the blend description online (I usually just check halfwheel or blind man's puff), and see if it sounds like something you'll like.. There's also a noobie trade that can really broaden your palette if you're just starting. Once you get an understanding of what to expect from certain blends/leaves/countries/etc, it gets MUCH easier to find great sticks without blowing $$.. Best of luck brother, and welcome down the slippery slope of premium tobacco! :playful:
Thanks for the advice and direction. So far, I have kept a note book of likes and dislikes. Need to start including country, etc. I have a feeling that in the so distant future I'll need to get a bigger humidor. Have a good one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I was thinking about something similar once I settle into my cigar hobby a bit more. Little late to figure out something good this year. Guess this is what I get for starting in September.

I put a 200mm computer fan on top to draw out the smoke. 2 older style heaters because the new 1500 watt heaters don't put out half the heat as the old ones. JBL speakers with bluetooth adapter to listen to music or podcast and an old computer chair to relax in.

MNNorth-man

Go Bison!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put a 200mm computer fan on top to draw out the smoke. 2 older style heaters because the new 1500 watt heaters don't put out half the heat as the old ones. JBL speakers with bluetooth adapter to listen to music or podcast and an old computer chair to relax in.
Sounds like a nice setup. I got some planning to do. Need to find a place where my wifi reaches and a little ventilation.