What's new

Hello from NY

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself on here. I've been a cigar smoker on and off for the past 8 years and have stepped it up big time in the past year. Went from a few cigars every week/month to a stick a day! The bug has definitely got me.
Also wanted to thank you guys in advance for the information and knowledge Im sure Im going to gain from being a member on here.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
NYC area. Bronx/lower Westchester. What part of Long Island. I'm pretty familiar with LI
I'm in western Suffolk and usually can be found at Matador Cigars in Massapequa at least for the winter months.

There's a few of us LI guys that get together once in a while too. If you're ever around these parts give me a shout and we can try to meet up at one of the B&M's for a smoke.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in western Suffolk and usually can be found at Matador Cigars in Massapequa at least for the winter months.

There's a few of us LI guys that get together once in a while too. If you're ever around these parts give me a shout and we can try to meet up at one of the B&M's for a smoke.
I've actually been to Matador. Purchased a few sticks. Nice place man. We should definitely set something up. I'm always down for a smoke with good people.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've actually been to Matador. Purchased a few sticks. Nice place man. We should definitely set something up. I'm always down for a smoke with good people.
Works for me! He has 3 shops now- Roslyn (the original), Massapequa and his newest is in Hauppauge (Pronounced like Hop Hog for you out of town folk) in Suffolk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Works for me! He has 3 shops now- Roslyn (the original), Massapequa and his newest is in Hauppauge (Pronounced like Hop Hog for you out of town folk) in Suffolk.

Hahaha a lot of people struggle with the names in LI. By the way, how do I get to build my street cred are here? I've been part of other forums and have become verified on those sites.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hahaha a lot of people struggle with the names in LI. By the way, how do I get to build my street cred are here? I've been part of other forums and have become verified on those sites.
Sign up for the cigar newbie trade. They'll put you with a sponsor for a cigar trade or cash deal whichever you prefer. Might or might not be a little wait when you get to that thread. Just post up in there that you're interested in it And go from there!