What's new

Hello From NYC. Looking for BOTL SOTL Around NYC

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fellow BOTL,

I'm new this forum, but having been smoking cigars since 2015.

In January 2020, I'd like to take a locker at Club Macanudo in NYC. They allow those lockers to be shared in order to reduce the cost. Membership allows the cutting fee to be waved and a 10% discount on all food and drink, plus invites to events.

I'd like to know if anyone who is local to NYC would like to partner. FYI, I keep most of my sticks in my home humi, so the person would have 95% of the locker space.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

P.S. They are also totally okay with Cubans. You can see that from a recent visit.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Welcome from Chicagoland (x2)

My local Davidoff lounge is 1500$ a year, you get a box of lounge edition Davidoff‘ sand a 500$ certificate for the store.

I would say I hope you have a similar set up but it’s a popular club in New York City so I’m sure it’s considered worth it without the “extras”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Chicagoland (x2)

My local Davidoff lounge is 1500$ a year, you get a box of lounge edition Davidoff‘ sand a 500$ certificate for the store.

I would say I hope you have a similar set up but it’s a popular club in New York City so I’m sure it’s considered worth it without the “extras”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
$1,500 a year gets members 10% off on all drinks and meals as well as invites to events gratis.

For me, sharing a locker would make sense, which they allow, because I don't smoke that often.

If you do know of a BOTL or SOTL, I'd be grateful and glad to send you the stick of your choice.

Have a great week.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you been to the Davidoff club? I was in NY NY earlier in the year and got to stop by there, really awesome little smoking lounge. Also welcome from WA!
Thanks for the welcome. I know of the Davidoff lounge but haven't been there.

From 12 on, my wife grew up on Whidbey island, Oak Harbor. He sister still lives in Anacortes.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks for the welcome. I know of the Davidoff lounge but haven't been there.

From 12 on, my wife grew up on Whidbey island, Oak Harbor. He sister still lives in Anacortes.
Oh nice, im in the northern Puget sound myself. Stanwood. I used to live on Camano Island. I'd say the Davidoff loung is definitely worth checking out. They have a BYOB night on Wednesdays and Thursdays too If i recall correctly.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh nice, im in the northern Puget sound myself. Stanwood. I used to live on Camano Island. I'd say the Davidoff loung is definitely worth checking out. They have a BYOB night on Wednesdays and Thursdays too If i recall correctly.

I know the Camano Island too. My wife would go back to visit her mother at Regency Whidbey when she was alive, and he sister took us to Camano Island. This was in the mid-2000s. My wife came to NYC in 1981. I was raised here. We et in 1985. Thanks for the Davidoff tip. I'll check it out.