What's new

Hello from Oklahoma

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello from Edmond Oklahoma Gentlemen,
Brand new to the forums and returning from a bit of a hiatus from the cigar world.

Once upon a time about 15 years ago I had a few cooladors and was pretty involved with a great bunch of guys in the Houston area. We tried to have a herf a month, did passes, trading etc. To make a short story long, life happens including a house burning down and moving and such.
After loosing my entire collection to the fire I stepped away from the hobby, smoking an occasional cigar but at the moment I don't even own a humidor.
This past weekend my eldest daughter got married and I had many friends and family at the house and we smoked more than a few cigars and it gave me the bug again.

I hope to make some friends here and thanks for letting me join!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello from Edmond Oklahoma Gentlemen,
Brand new to the forums and returning from a bit of a hiatus from the cigar world.

Once upon a time about 15 years ago I had a few cooladors and was pretty involved with a great bunch of guys in the Houston area. We tried to have a herf a month, did passes, trading etc. To make a short story long, life happens including a house burning down and moving and such.
After loosing my entire collection to the fire I stepped away from the hobby, smoking an occasional cigar but at the moment I don't even own a humidor.
This past weekend my eldest daughter got married and I had many friends and family at the house and we smoked more than a few cigars and it gave me the bug again.

I hope to make some friends here and thanks for letting me join!
Well I just signed up, and am also in OK (Tulsa area). I also spent a few years in the Houston area. Lived in San Leon, Webster and Baytown...