What's new

Hello from Ontario Canada

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone!

I am from Southern Ontario and I am really happy to be here. I was recommended to come by another current member.

I have smoked cigars before but really got into it over the past year and have really enjoyed my experience so far.

If I had to pick a favourite cigar it would definitely be anything from LFD. My go to brand for sure!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone better and I am glad to be here.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you brother!

Glad to be here and can't wait to explore the site even more.

I haven't gotten into room 101 yet but I have a big payback sitting in my humidor I have been dying to light up for a while.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I am from Southern Ontario and I am really happy to be here. I was recommended to come by another current member.

I have smoked cigars before but really got into it over the past year and have really enjoyed my experience so far.

If I had to pick a favourite cigar it would definitely be anything from LFD. My go to brand for sure!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone better and I am glad to be here.
Welcome from Kansas City! I actually work for a company based in Guelph. Are you around that area at all?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Welcome from The Bronx, New York. I lived in Etobicoke and North York for 8 years before moving to NY. Still have all my family there and still a loyal fan of the Toronto sports teams.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from Denver. Glad to have you aboard. I'm always surprised when people who live outside of the US have a NC brand as their favorite.
Thank you! Glad to be here! I really enjoy a good Cuban but some are also hit and miss. LFD just always seems to hit the spot for me. I haven't had a bad cigar from them yet to be honest and they are my benchmark for other cigars.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk