What's new

Hello from Ontario Canada

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome aboard! Whereabouts in S. Ont are you at, and who referred you? I may want to have a word with them...
Hahahaha bostoneo sent me ;) and I just got a sweet mail call from him today. I am from Hamilton and you?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from Kansas City! I actually work for a company based in Guelph. Are you around that area at all?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Hey! Thank you so much! That's pretty cool! I am from Hamilton and Guelph is about a 45 minute drive away. Who do you work for?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from The Bronx, New York. I lived in Etobicoke and North York for 8 years before moving to NY. Still have all my family there and still a loyal fan of the Toronto sports teams.
Thank you! I have always wanted to go to the Bronx. I am from Hamilton which is close to there. Do you visit often? The Leafs are having a great start to the season!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thank you! I have always wanted to go to the Bronx. I am from Hamilton which is close to there. Do you visit often? The Leafs are having a great start to the season!

Usually make about 3-4 trips a year but have not done so in about 2 years. GO LEAFS.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Usually make about 3-4 trips a year but have not done so in about 2 years. GO LEAFS.
That's pretty cool! The GTA is a great place to live. The Leafs are starting off so well. They just have to keep it up. Hard not to have a good team with that front office though.