What's new

Hello From PA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I have been a casual cigar smoker for probably 4 or 5 years, but have recently started with a small humidor and a few sticks to start a collection. I'm trying my best to try some different cigar, but the budget doesn't always allow for premium purchases. I would love any recommendations on some good budget smokes - especially this time of the year when I can't always make it through a whole cigar in 20-30 degree temps. I am a black coffee, dry wine kind of guy....so I generally enjoy cigars that are a little more full bodied. This time of the year, shorter smokes are good as well.

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Welcome from the lehigh valley, pa! What part of pa you from? As far as good smaller smokes you might like, Tatuaje petite cazadores reservas, my uzi weighs a ton baitfish, and tatuaje verocu #5. Not really budget for their size but if you can find a deal on them its not bad.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
:welcome: from sunny Minnesota :waving:

I'm certainly with you on the short smokes this time of year. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome! The other replies list some good short smokes, I'd also like to add that Alec Bradley is releasing a small size of their Black Market line next month. I believe it's called the punk. Also, as far as budget smokes go, the cigars I like on the cheaper end of the spectrum are any of the Man O' War lines, Padron Londres, CAO La Traviata, and Nica Libre Potencia Belicoso. Hope that helps.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome from NEPA.... dunmore/ scranton....for budgrts I am happy with punch bareknuckle...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in York, pa...about an hour north of Baltimore, MD.

I have had a few of the tatuaje petite cazadores reserva....they are nice, but not exactly a budget smoke at about $4.50 for those little guys. I've also had some of the AF exiquisitos in maduro that seem to fit the bill nicely. A 15-20 min smoke is just about perfect for those blustery 20 degree nights.

Thanks for the suggestions so far, keep em comin!