What's new

Hello from Phoenix, AZ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All --

I've been smoking on and off for the last five years but full time for the last year (lol). I really enjoy medium to full body cigars and love Padron, Drew Estate, My Father, and as of more recently anything A.J. Fernandez blends or Don Pepin Garcia for that matter. I've been more of a lurker here in the community and decided I should be more active and begin with an introduction. I recently finished a wineador build and followed a couple of guides that I found here from members and ordered some drawers from another BOTL Forrest from (wineadors.com). Thanks!

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Welcome from CA soon to be AZ. I will be moving to the Phoenix area in a few weeks!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Welcome from Spring Valley

"Life's journey is not to arrive in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, "Shouting....Holy Shit....what a ride!"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Tempe ! What's your favorite B&M in the phx area ?
I really like Ye Olde Pipe & Tobacco Shoppe the prices are decent and the people are pretty laid back. I also every once in a while will go to Churchill's Fine Cigar's but mainly just buy and leave.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everybody! I guess i should clarify I work in Phoenix but live in Gilbert which gives me a great opportunity to visit some great shops along the way.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Welcome from SC, I spent allot of time in Mesa AZ this summer.....great place, and cigar friendly

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everybody! I guess i should clarify I work in Phoenix but live in Gilbert which gives me a great opportunity to visit some great shops along the way.
Do you ever go to Fox Cigar Bar on Val Vista and Williams Field?
I have gone a couple times but not a regular I've stuck to buying everything online for the last couple of months. I love Fox Cigar Bar it's awesome ..

Sounds like we have a couple of BOTL in the east valley, we should do a meetup sometime!