What's new

Hello from PuroCigar.com

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I'll drop another plug for @PuroCigar , Last week I placed an order, Maybe Fri, I received it on Tue, would have been on Mon , but NO mail Service on Mon .....
Cigars were wraped and sealed with a Boveda pack and the cigar showed up in great condition .......Job well done to Rob and the folks @PuroCigar

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Received my order this morning. Great looking cigars with a Boveda pack and key chain. Think the mail went through New Orleans during Mardi Gras and got held up an extra couple of days.

Thanks again.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Received my order this morning. Great looking cigars with a Boveda pack and key chain. Think the mail went through New Orleans during Mardi Gras and got held up an extra couple of days. Thanks again.
So sorry this happened on your first order. The post office has been fairly consistent in delivering on time or often a day early. I have been tracking your order every day wondering why it stayed In Transit for six days! Maybe it was related to Mardi Gras, but still sorry it got delayed. Thanks for the comment and supporting us as a BOTL sponsor.

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Placed an order, got an instant order confirmation, then a shipping confirmation. Was shipped same day via first class, got it two days later. Well wrapped and well packaged with boveda and a piece of swag. A+ for the first go-round!

Only minor complaint is, I only need an order confirmation, and maybe a shipping confirmation. I don't need extra emails letting my know package is on the way, or that it has arrived... but I appreciate the attention to detail.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Only minor complaint is, I only need an order confirmation, and maybe a shipping confirmation. I don't need extra emails letting my know package is on the way, or that it has arrived... but I appreciate the attention to detail.
Got it. I have been concerned that I am overdoing the tracking. I will reduce the emails to Shipped with a tracking number and Delays by the post office when they happen. Just know we of course want to hear back from you if there are any issues with the order so we can fix the problem, which we will always do. Thanks for letting me know.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hope you are not doing all that by hand!
The order confirmation is automatic. Everything else is me tracking each order and updating customers. I always want to know where my online orders are, so I thought it would be a customer service + to do the tracking for you. Just trying to add extra service and care in packaging to earn your business, and I know it has to be earned.