What's new

Hello from Sask, Canada

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Brand new here, been over at CA for years but was told to check out BOTL. I have been smoking premiums over 15 years. Primarily Cubans but like to try all the other non-island smokes at least once. Partial also to Fuente, Opus, Padron, Thomas Hinds, and a host of other non-cuban.

Own my own mid-sized insurance brokerage here in Canada, getting divorced, two cats (one of which the soon to be ex catnapped on me while I was awaya on vacation).....I know a couple of guys here (Raol and Bobcat) and have traded recently with those two. May know more here, not sure.

Hope to get to know more of you.

Cheers,

CrazyCanuck
Keith

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
There have been lots of Canadians signing up recently :thumbsup: ... :welcome:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
howdy! divorce sucks!! at least, until its over, then, no one to nag at you when you buy/smoke.... hope all goes well for you!!!

jeff

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Brand new here, been over at CA for years but was told to check out BOTL. I have been smoking premiums over 15 years. Primarily Cubans but like to try all the other non-island smokes at least once. Partial also to Fuente, Opus, Padron, Thomas Hinds, and a host of other non-cuban.

Own my own mid-sized insurance brokerage here in Canada, getting divorced, two cats (one of which the soon to be ex catnapped on me while I was awaya on vacation).....I know a couple of guys here (Raol and Bobcat) and have traded recently with those two. May know more here, not sure.

Hope to get to know more of you.

Cheers,

CrazyCanuck
Keith
:welcome:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Nice to have you Keith. Take some time to read up, lots of good information can be found. When in doubt, ask questions or send folks a PM if unsure.