What's new

Hello From Saskatoon

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys,

I came here after seeing it come up in the CA forums.
Nice place you got here and some very cool ideas. I look forward to participating.

Don't hesitate to drop me a line, always glad to chat with other BOTL's. I'm pretty new to the passtime but have really dove in headfirst.

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
Bobcat, howdy and welcome the BOTL,, pullup the old chair and sit awhile, let us know what you like to smoke.............

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Howdy...

Since I've now been a member of BoTL for about three months, I finally feel able to offer a sincere greeting to the newcomers. Come on in, the water is warm. It's a nice place to visit, and yes I *do* live here. <G>

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow, thanks for the warm welcome guys!!!

I'm canadian so I have been smoking CC's mainly. To get any NC's up here I pretty much gotta get them at the B&M shops and they are usually as expensive as CC's. I will pay for the ones Ilike though, ie Ashton VSG, Aurora, selection is usually limited though. I work with a guy that lives part time in Cuba since he built a mine there over the span of 5 or 6 years reacently. He usually goes back every 4-6 weeks and brings me back a box or 2 each time.
I will be making my first online purchase soon so I hope it goes well. There are a few NC brands I want to try such as Padilla, LFD and Fuente Hemmingways that I am hoping to trade for with BOTL here.

I am just trying to smoke at least one of everything right now, so far what I have liked the best has been the medium and medium to full brands out of Cuba. The ones that have really struck me so far are RyJ Churchills, Siglo IV, and Party Shorts.

I suppose I should have put this at the beggining:glassesgr