What's new

Hello from SingleMaltScott

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings one and all,
Found the link to your forum on Cigarmony.com and thought I'd come by and see what all was going oin.
I look forward to meeting many of you as time goes on!

Thanks for adding me!:stretchgr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Swarthmore is in south eastern Pa, south of Philly and north of Wilmington, De....not far from I95. So, when I don't mind fighting center city traffic and ridiculous smoking regs trying to be passed, I get to once in a while visit Holt's and Mahogany on Walnut.

Won't be doing that for a while.....am in the middle of some kidney stone procedures, the last of which is this week.......has made the month of March pretty freakin' miserable. Missed 2 herfs, 3 vendor events!!
Can't wait to put this chapter behind me!!

Thanks for all the good wishes......

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Swarthmore is in south eastern Pa, south of Philly and north of Wilmington, De....not far from I95. So, when I don't mind fighting center city traffic and ridiculous smoking regs trying to be passed, I get to once in a while visit Holt's and Mahogany on Walnut.

Won't be doing that for a while.....am in the middle of some kidney stone procedures, the last of which is this week.......has made the month of March pretty freakin' miserable. Missed 2 herfs, 3 vendor events!!
Can't wait to put this chapter behind me!!

Thanks for all the good wishes......
I know where Swarthmore is, used to get down in that area alot back in college. Welcome to BOTL!!

Good luck with your kidney stones, it's good you're doing it now, then you'll be ready for summer herfing!!!!!