What's new

Hello from Small Batch!

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Today probably smoke my last Warped Unico from the tin I saved. I got more coming so why not! I also have been looking at smoking a Padron 50th but have not pulled the trigger yet thing keeps tempting me. How about yourself?
been totin around a tubed upmann noella for the longest enough . so fixin to blaze it tonite :)

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the best cigar community on the interwebs! I haven't ordered anything from Small Batch yet but I've heard a LOT of really good things about you guys so I guess it's probably just a matter of time before I do.

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
I also recommend sponsoring BOTL. Many other businesses who've come along (and essentially tried to promote their business for free) have been run out of here very quickly. I am a big fan of SmallBatch (I too am a client) and would like you to be able to stay, without controversy. (current site sponsors getting upset, etc)

Looking forward to having you on Board!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
A perfect oppurtunity to ask politely (bully) for you to ship to the UK!...I kid, plenty of people around these parts are beginning to realise how much of a pain in the ass it can be.

Great to have you, you've got a super selection of top drawer smokes.