What's new

Hello from South Dakota

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, new to the forum. I've been really getting into cigars this last year and looking around for a few forums to participate in. I've learned a lot already over the last year, but am looking forward to meeting some new people and learning some new things here as well.

After trying out some CC's in the latter half of last year, I found myself buying a lot more of them than NC's. I still smoke both, but tend to smoke more CC's than NC's.

Corey

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Welcome from another recent addition to the forum. I spent a little time in SD during a pheasant hunt several years back. Stupid us went late in the year and I ended up driving all over Grant Co. during a flippin blizzard in a 2wd Ford Van. You guys get worse weather than WE do! Did get some birds from a walk-in though, and had 911 calling us after I butt dialed them somehow during the blizzard. A memorable trip.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from another recent addition to the forum. I spent a little time in SD during a pheasant hunt several years back. Stupid us went late in the year and I ended up driving all over Grant Co. during a flippin blizzard in a 2wd Ford Van. You guys get worse weather than WE do! Did get some birds from a walk-in though, and had 911 calling us after I butt dialed them somehow during the blizzard. A memorable trip.
That sounds like quite the trip to remember.