What's new

hello from Sydney, Australia

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow BOTL,
My name is Ben, from Sydney's west. I've been smoking cigars for a while now but have become a more regular cigar smoker the last couple years. The highlights of my journey so far would be Cuban Partagas and cohiba, although i have only tried a couple vitolas of each. I have burnt through a far few NC brands with the highlights being h upmann 1844 and obsidian.
A small group of us sydney fellas try to get together regularly and herf, becoming a bit of a thursday arvo ritual for us!
I have to add that the general layout and design of this site looks fairly easy to navigate and not cluttered with crap....very pretty!!
Looking foward to a new jouney!!

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Welcome from Minnesota, you've found the right site, tons of knowledgeable and good hearted people...enjoy

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
G'day Ben!

:welcome: from Minnesota

Good to have another Aussie bloke join the forum!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome TO BOTL.

On another note, I will be in Sydney the end of November and was wondering if there is anywhere that allows cigar smoking? (ie. lounge, cigar shop)

Thanks,

Gunther

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Gunther,
not many cigar bars in Sydney, the only one i know of is the cohibar in darling harbour(the middle of the city), there are a few places to buy cubans although due to taxes they can be a bit expensive...but 100% genuine too! when the fellas meet up we have been visiting the local RSL and leagues clubs which, due to the indoor smoking ban in Oz, are pretty smoker friendly in general, keep me posted on your trip!