What's new

Hello from Tampa

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm from Tampa, FL and have been smoking cigars for about 10 years and really enjoy a nice medium to full-bodied smoke with lots of flavor. Some of my favorite sticks are Padron 1926 No. 90, My Father Le Bijou, Davidoff Nicaragua, Partagas Serie D No. 4, Montecristo No. 2, Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No.2, The Tabernacle, Caldwell Long Live the King (among others...) I work in consulting which has me on the road a lot and I always seek out a cigar bar and no matter where I am, I always have a good conversation with whoever is sitting near me which draws me to the brotherhood, you are never alone. I am excited to expand my knowledge on cigars and just purchased my first coolidor (NewAir CC-300) and my first box (My Father 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2018) this month. I look forward to interacting with you all. Thank you.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm from Tampa, FL and have been smoking cigars for about 10 years and really enjoy a nice medium to full-bodied smoke with lots of flavor. Some of my favorite sticks are Padron 1926 No. 90, My Father Le Bijou, Davidoff Nicaragua, Partagas Serie D No. 4, Montecristo No. 2, Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No.2, The Tabernacle, Caldwell Long Live the King (among others...) I work in consulting which has me on the road a lot and I always seek out a cigar bar and no matter where I am, I always have a good conversation with whoever is sitting near me which draws me to the brotherhood, you are never alone. I am excited to expand my knowledge on cigars and just purchased my first coolidor (NewAir CC-300) and my first box (My Father 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2018) this month. I look forward to interacting with you all. Thank you.
Welcome brother from West Virginia!