What's new

Hello From Tennessee

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdie!!!! I'm a retired Navy vet, been smoking cigars for 25+ years. Just found this site while looking at DIY humidors. It is great so far. I am a senior appliance repair tech in Manchester Tennessee. Do alot of traveling thru southern middle tennessee, so I enjoy sitting in the backyard on the weekends enjoying a good stick! For the last year I have been hooked on the Drew Estate Acid Extraordinary Larry's. Today I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought some of the following; Liga Privada T52's, No 9's, LaGran Fabrica Feral's, La Gloria Cubana R's, Nub Maduro's, PerDomo Noir's, Cain Maduro's, and some Acid Toast's. Looking forward to hearing from like minded smokers and there experiences with these and other smokes.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Welcome from SC....Pull up a chair, grab Cigar and enjoy our site ......

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello and :welcome: also from Tn. We are glad to have you join us here. I know you will enjoy the brotherhood and camaraderie.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Glad to hear that you have decided to step out of your comfort zone. You will be able to find lots of information and recommendations from the brothers here. Hope you enjoy your stay!

PS...hope to make it to Manchester for Bonnaroo at some point in the future.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Boston and thank you for your service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Howdie!!!! I'm a retired Navy vet, been smoking cigars for 25+ years. Just found this site while looking at DIY humidors. It is great so far. I am a senior appliance repair tech in Manchester Tennessee. Do alot of traveling thru southern middle tennessee, so I enjoy sitting in the backyard on the weekends enjoying a good stick! For the last year I have been hooked on the Drew Estate Acid Extraordinary Larry's. Today I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought some of the following; Liga Privada T52's, No 9's, LaGran Fabrica Feral's, La Gloria Cubana R's, Nub Maduro's, PerDomo Noir's, Cain Maduro's, and some Acid Toast's. Looking forward to hearing from like minded smokers and there experiences with these and other smokes.
Well hello neighbor, I live in Franklin TN, let me know if you ever go to Franklin Cigar or Stogies Ales and Brews!