What's new

Hello from the Chi land suburbs

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello, My name is Don. I have been smoking cigars longer than I can count. I work at one of the toughest facilities in the country. I do a lot of hours and I work every Saturday, so it may be a while before I can meet you guys. Still I am glad to find this site. Please feel free to ask me any question that you would like. One last thing....I live about three minutes from Casa De Montecristo.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
welcome from the bluegrass state, good to have you on board! tough gig you got there (and thank you for it!); what smokes do you look forward to after?

also, i die a little every time one of you guys mentions "i live a short stroll from [X badass shop]". finally madi it to casa fuente, maybe CdM one day...
o)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As far as N.C. cigars go, my favorites are Fuente, Padron, LFD, Opus X. I recently tried the Gurkha cellar reserve. Up until then I have been very disappointed with Gurkha. I liked those 15yr old cigars. Recently I got a few boxes of Mummies cigars. I am debating weather or not I want to get two more for aging.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Welcome to BOTL, Don! Living so close to "mecca" can be dangerous... You'll need to make it to the Garcia event, at CdM, on Thursday, November 15th, to expand your palate!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to BOTL, Don! Living so close to "mecca" can be dangerous... You'll need to make it to the Garcia event, at CdM, on Thursday, November 15th, to expand your palate!
I'm not sure if I will be able to make that event. Will there be many "BOTL" brothers there? If I cant make it then I am sure that we will meet up some time in the near future. I had tickets for the Fuente event. but I couldn't because I had to work.