What's new

Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello Fellow Brothers,

Glad to be here, been lurking for a while. Currently residing in Tacoma Wa. for the past year, originally from Portland, Or. I often spend weekends in Portland smoking with friends. I've been smoking cigars around 15 years. I consider it a hobby, a passion, and a lifestyle all rolled into one. My favorite cigars right now are Cromagnon Aquitaine Anthropology, Cain F Lancero, Liga Undercrown Gran Toro, and Illusione 68. I look forward to learning and hopefully contributing as well.

Thanks,

Remy

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Hey, welcome Remy! I'm in Puyallup, so not too far. Ever make it out to Smokey Joes?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Welcome from Seattle. There are quite a few Washington brothers on here, so thanks for joining the crowd :thumbsup:
I second the Smokey Joe's cigar bar, it's a great place to watch a game with a cigar and beer.
I've been to Mcmenamins Greater Trumps cigar bar in Portland a few months back and had a great time. Any more P-town 'gar bars you know of?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Trumps will only get nicer with the weather improving. Kell's downtown has the basement smoking room. Mcmenamins Kennedy School has a really small smoking room called "detention".
Welcome from Seattle. There are quite a few Washington brothers on here, so thanks for joining the crowd :thumbsup:
I second the Smokey Joe's cigar bar, it's a great place to watch a game with a cigar and beer.
I've been to Mcmenamins Greater Trumps cigar bar in Portland a few months back and had a great time. Any more P-town 'gar bars you know of?

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Remy,

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Sounds like you've got a great list of favorites there. Glad to have you here!