What's new

hello from the Palmetto State

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome to BOTL!

I only have one question Gamecocks or Clemson?
I got to say Clemson. by the looks of your avatar you probably disagree with me. But dont worry im not one of those "USC SUCKS" clemson fans. I just happen to work with clemson during the summers. I grew up in a Citadel household... now VMI is not tolerated...hahaha

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I got to say Clemson. by the looks of your avatar you probably disagree with me. But dont worry im not one of those "USC SUCKS" clemson fans. I just happen to work with clemson during the summers. I grew up in a Citadel household... now VMI is not tolerated...hahaha
Thats cool, Are you a Citadel grad.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
HA no i would have been the 3rd generation to go to the citadel. but, i decided that i want to go to get the "real" college *experience* and do the real military thing after school. Im at Trident tech in Charleston trying to transfer to Clemson to major in wildlife biology. I take it your a USC grad?

Last edited:

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
HA no i would have been the 3rd generation to go to the citadel. but, i decided that i want to go to get the "real" college *experience* and do the real military thing after school. Im at Trident tech in Charleston trying to transfer to Clemson to major in wildlife biology. I take it your a USC grad?
No I grew up in SC and a life long GameCocks fan. I lived in Darlington and went to Florence-Darlington Tech. I was enrolled in USC but I di dnot get the money grants I needed for College so I went to my back up plan. I has worked out good so far.

Oh yea and PM me your Addy.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I'll be living just down the road from ya .......Welcome to the board..