What's new

Hello from the Sunshine State

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hello all.
I frequently visit forums on many sites just to see what the latest news is, check out reviews other BOTL's post, and just read up on all the fun people are having on these forums. This is my very first post on any forum and hopefully not the last. I am somewhat new to cigars, currently only been smoking for about 3 years (on and off for the first year and a half but full time for the last year and a half). My first one was on my graduation day, now I sit back every night with a nice cigar after a stressful day at work. About 4 months ago I found this great site and another called CBID. I now consider myself spoiled, I cant go into a local B&M shop anymore without cringing on the $$$. Don't worry though, I will always support my locals. The great thing about Cbid is that they give you the chance to try new cigars without breaking the bank. Hopefully, one day I will get the chance to try all the cigars on my list. Unfortunately my list keeps getting longer and longer.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and I am excited about talking with you all on your views and ideas about this great experience of relaxing with a good cigar.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I would love to say that I am in the law field, I would be at least making more money. Instead I went into the engineering field, more stess less money.:stretchgr

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hello all.
I frequently visit forums on many sites just to see what the latest news is, check out reviews other BOTL's post, and just read up on all the fun people are having on these forums. This is my very first post on any forum and hopefully not the last. I am somewhat new to cigars, currently only been smoking for about 3 years (on and off for the first year and a half but full time for the last year and a half). My first one was on my graduation day, now I sit back every night with a nice cigar after a stressful day at work. About 4 months ago I found this great site and another called CBID. I now consider myself spoiled, I cant go into a local B&M shop anymore without cringing on the $$$. Don't worry though, I will always support my locals. The great thing about Cbid is that they give you the chance to try new cigars without breaking the bank. Hopefully, one day I will get the chance to try all the cigars on my list. Unfortunately my list keeps getting longer and longer.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and I am excited about talking with you all on your views and ideas about this great experience of relaxing with a good cigar.
:welcome: