What's new

Hello from the Windy City!

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Jay from the Chicagoland area and I've been smoking cigars for about 2 years now. It's only been in the last year though that I've really begun to appreciate cigars.

I started my experience with the Acids by Drew Estate and have grown from there. While I tend to sample from lots of brands (Alec Bradley, CAO, Rocky, etc...) I return everytime faithfully to Drew Estate as my brand of choice (Acid/Natural/Undercrown/MUWAT/LP 9/T52) although I've begun smoking far less of the Acids and Naturals as they tend to be too sweet for me now.

About me personaly I'm 34, father of three children and me and the wife (just married a month ago) bought our first house 5 months ago. Aside from cigars my favorite things are golf, whiskey, football, bowling, and my koi pond. For a living I work in email marketing (the tech/data side) and I run a few websites on the side and dabble in iOS development.

I'm looking forward to becoming a contributing member of the community and growing my cigar knowledge!

May your ashes be long!
309286_3965016436666_709210932_n.jpg

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Jay!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Looks like a we're seeing quite a few Chicgoland brothers joining lately...welcome to the party!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'm Jeff and live in Grayslake, IL. Just signed up. I have a brother who has been on this forum for a while now and finally got me on. Good to be aboard

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Welcome to the botl. Lots of the chi towners from here are in the south burbs. Plainfield, Naperville, Oswego, Yorkville area.