What's new

Hello from Toronto...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Relative newbie here, have been smoking cigars on and off since I was a teen (I'm now 39), but mostly off. Recently invested in a humidor and properly starting down a path of exploration. Located in Toronto, glad to get together with locals for a smoke.

Ian

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from the GTA

Sent from my Galaxy S3
Hey!

Just getting myself started here in the GTA, have been doing most of my purchases from Cheers Smoke Shop and Metro Cigar downtown. Just bought a few sticks from famous-smoke.. Could of questions, any ideas of how to get the best deal on cigars? And any suggestions of good places to get a smoke in indoors? My home isn't cigar friendly, so it's garage or outside on a walk. Toronto seems pretty hostile to cigars...

Cheers,
Ian

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Welcome Ian, be aware that at some point the culmination of that "path" you've chosen to go down is a fork with one choice leading to a very slippery slope! Either tread lightly or do what most of us have and enjoy the ride!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Welcome from Hamilton brother. You will learn alot on here. If you are looking for smoke shops in Toronto we have a few members that know the area well and can direct you. JNT and bdc30 I'm sure could direct you.

Cheers,
JM