What's new

Hello from Vancouver, Canada

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been smoking cigars for the last 6 years. More seriously in the last 4. It all started with smoking a churchill during golf, and kind of exploded from there. I have a wineador (that I built) for the last 2 years that I like to keep pretty stocked. I started pursuing everything that was DE a couple years ago after my first undercrown, but as of late I have been in the search of anything and everything I can get that's a Tatuaje. Favorite stick right now is the TAA 2014, and favorite cheap smoke is the Tattoo.

I live fairly close to the border and get all my sticks sent just across the line. I go down enough for 48 hours and can bring back 50 sticks at a time, so I plan my purchases accordingly. Only problem is the Canadian dollar is killing me right now and making it very hard to buy.

Anyways, just thought I'd say hi, and I look forward to contributing to this place.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome from Tennessee. I am currently in depression from the Predators crashing out of the cup chase but I can still manage to say welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here.