What's new

Hello from Vancouver

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,
Just a quick hello from the wet coast. I am new to the cigar vice and looking forward to taking in the knowledge imparted everyone.:tiphat:
Pocowino

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome. It would be interesting to figure how many Canucks are with BOTL and where they all are. Love to hear how cigar lovers north of the border manage to stock their humidors without needing a second mortgage on the house!:sarcastic

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Obviously, this is not the place to get any sympathy or lovin' for us Canuck fans. All I can say is: I didn't know Edmonton has an NHL team and the Kings should be heading for the golf courses soon, now that the Sedins have awaken from their slumber. We will rejoice with our favorite cigars soon!

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Obviously, this is not the place to get any sympathy or lovin' for us Canuck fans. All I can say is: I didn't know Edmonton has an NHL team and the Kings should be heading for the golf courses soon, now that the Sedins have awaken from their slumber. We will rejoice with our favorite cigars soon!
Obviously you are not very old, seeing as you missed the 80's when the mighty Oil won 5 cups in 7 years....but hey, who's counting cup numbers, especially since Vancouver has but yet to grace us with a Cup in Canada. :widemouth:eyepoke::peace:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I may be very immature for my age (as my wife would offer with great disdain), I did suffer through the humiliation as a Flames fan at the hands of the Oilers while I lived in Calgary pre-1992. :cursing:

DevonS

Busted Mailbox
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from Riderville! I used to be a Flames fan in the Theo Fleury days, but find myself following the Oilers now that Ebs is playing there (ex Regina Pat).