What's new

Hello & Go Dawgs

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm new here so I figured I'de introduce myself. My name is Matt and I'm currently in Athens, Ga attending UGA (going into my senior year for Mech Engineering). I just started getting into cigars about two months ago, but have quickly realized that it's something I enjoy and most importantly enjoy doing with friends. When Im not smoking Im typically doing some sort of outdoor activity (except running, I hate running), hanging out with friends, or at my church's young adult ministry.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Welcome from NC my dude, I also like outdoor activities that aren't running. What are your favorite smokes ATM?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from NC my dude, I also like outdoor activities that aren't running. What are your favorite smokes ATM?
I've only tried 3 thus far. All are La Rosa de San Diego. I've had their connecticut, habano, and maduro. The connecticut was alright, like a 6.5/10. The habano was pretty tasty. And the maduro was solid for the first hour, and then got kind of boring or possibly too strong for me to really continue with.