What's new

Hello Hallo from Germany

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guten tag all,

Ex-pat cigar fan living in Berlin.

I first discovered a taste for cigars after an old colleague brought me back a fatty from Cuba which he procured on a business trip that I narrowly missed out on. I forget the the name of it, let's just call it a Cuban Cigar, but I still remember how enjoyable it was to consume.

Totally changed my perspective on cigars as my only experience with them prior to that was smoking cheap singles in pubs and bars after I'd had one too many with friends. They simply don't compare. I was young and stupid. Forgive me.

Now I am interested in self-rolling, and hope to pick up some tips from you more learned ladies and gents, and share some laughs along the way.

Cheers

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Guten tag all,

Ex-pat cigar fan living in Berlin.

I first discovered a taste for cigars after an old colleague brought me back a fatty from Cuba which he procured on a business trip that I narrowly missed out on. I forget the the name of it, let's just call it a Cuban Cigar, but I still remember how enjoyable it was to consume.

Totally changed my perspective on cigars as my only experience with them prior to that was smoking cheap singles in pubs and bars after I'd had one too many with friends. They simply don't compare. I was young and stupid. Forgive me.

Now I am interested in self-rolling, and hope to pick up some tips from you more learned ladies and gents, and share some laughs along the way.

Cheers
Welcome from a fellow ex-pat in Mainz