What's new

Hello, thanks, and 2nd half fantasy baseball

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey all-

I've been looking around this site for a couple of weeks now and have already learned quite a bit about cigars, storage, and accessories. I'm getting back into cigars after flirting with them for a while in college and your wealth of knowledge has been very helpful in my preparation to grow my personal stash.

I know this is probably the wrong thread to post in, but I was thinking about setting up a fantasy baseball league for the 2nd half of the season. If we could get 7+ other people interested I'd be happy to set it up. I'd like to see a couple of newbies like myself involved, and for that reason I'd like to keep the buy-in small. I was thinking of sending a couple of your favorite sticks to whoever finishes immediately ahead of you in the standings at the end of the year.

If I see any interest in this thread or via PMs I'll start a new thread somewhere more appropriate.

Thank you all for your help and I look forward to learning more.

-Tim

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
No interest from me on fantasy baseball, but others may jump in. Post your request in the sports forum to get a better response (if you haven't already).

:welcome:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Welcome.. and I suck at fantasy baseball, well i really just dont have the time... but football, that is another story..