What's new

Hello to all

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Steffanie also known as jwintosh' s lovely daughter. I enjoy the smell of cigars but not necessarily the taste lol. but i do enjoy my dads friends greatly.

My likes are good conversations, writing, reading, learning, and photography.

I am currently attending a community college in san diego and hope to one day become an accomplished writer.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the fellow brothers more!

xxsteffxx

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
thnx meg! heard about you too! would have been nice to have another girl around for the weekend. lol
I'm sure there will be some other time when i can go. I'm still tied up with the family, especially the dad. You know the drill. Until i get out of there i'll be free to go anywhere the wind blows.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure there will be some other time when i can go. I'm still tied up with the family, especially the dad. You know the drill. Until i get out of there i'll be free to go anywhere the wind blows.
oh I know how that is believe me. hopefully the wind will blow you to san diego sometime soon. and maybe me to new york b/c I've never been. haha

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
oh I know how that is believe me. hopefully the wind will blow you to san diego sometime soon. and maybe me to new york b/c I've never been. haha
I'm sure i'll be able to visit SD. My sister is living in Santa Barbara and i know that sooner or later, my sis will come up with something to travel around a little bit where she is and a little further away.

Cya! (Sorry for the thread jack!)