What's new

Hello to all!

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Yet another intro from a newbie to the forum. Smoking for about 10 years and has become my passion, hobby, obsession (depends on if you as me or me wife)! Dec is the best with all the new smokes coming out, but this moring was just too damn cold to sit outside and smoke at 45degrees. In AZ, this is darn cold for us warm blooded smokers! Anyways, looking forward to having fun with everyone!
Rob

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Welcome!

45 degrees, you wimps out there in the warm weather. Just kidding, glad you joined, this is a great place.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Welcome Rob! If you put your addy in the profile you never know what may show up from the guys here.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Welcome aboard! I can see how 45 degrees would be harsh. Sept 04 I was in PHX and burst into flames while walking to the car. It all worked out fine after a bottle of Patron. Glad to have you aboard.

Dub

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Welcome from another newbie. Cold is smoking a bowl of "Reverie" from J.B. Hayes at7pm last night with the temp of 12 degree's. I had to keep both hands on the pipe just to keep warm.:welcome:

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Boppa-Wasch! Did your pipe crack? Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Profile updated. Any sudden smokes showing up in the mail box is not required but appreciated! For some reason, if this happens, remember retaliation is a bitch! Specially if you like those flavored smokes! LOL Thanks again all you smokin trouble makers!