What's new

Hello to my fellow Brothers of The Leaf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Dainius. I'm from Canada and and I'm brand new to cigars only started smoking last week but boy did they pull me in quick. I am very eager to learn and collect as many different type of cigars as I can. Only when I joined the forum did I learn that I can trade and buy tobbaco on this site. Maybe in the future I will be able to get some cigars for cheaper since the taxes here in Canada are so damn high on tobbaco. Oh this is also the very first forum I have ever joined so just from that you should know how much I actually love cigars and also pipe tobacco as I started smoking it about 2 months ago!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only when I joined the forum did I learn that I can trade and buy tobbaco on this site. Maybe in the future I will be able to get some cigars for cheaper since the taxes here in Canada are so damn high on tobbaco.
I was amazed at how expensive. I was in Canada visiting friends and the lady of the house was going out to the store and asked if I wanted something. I asked her to pick me up some cigars. I told her I'd pay her back as soon as she got home. She called up and said all they had was Macanudos. I told her that was fine. She came back and showed me the receipt: Over $60 for a tin of 10 Macanudo Ascots (they are slightly larger than cigarettes, if you haven't encountered them yet).

This was back when the Canadian dollar and the USD were pretty close to parity, by the way, so it was close to $60 US.

I can buy almost buy five tins of 10 from JR Cigars for that much. Even at the local liquor store, they're only about $20 per tin of ten.

Crazy, man.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was amazed at how expensive. I was in Canada visiting friends and the lady of the house was going out to the store and asked if I wanted something. I asked her to pick me up some cigars. I told her I'd pay her back as soon as she got home. She called up and said all they had was Macanudos. I told her that was fine. She came back and showed me the receipt: Over $60 for a tin of 10 Macanudo Ascots (they are slightly larger than cigarettes, if you haven't encountered them yet).

This was back when the Canadian dollar and the USD were pretty close to parity, by the way, so it was close to $60 US.

I can buy almost buy five tins of 10 from JR Cigars for that much. Even at the local liquor store, they're only about $20 per tin of ten.

Crazy, man.
Yea it really is it makes it very hard to become a true pipe and cigar smoker. I did order some pipe tobacco from 4 noggins a couple weeks ago hoping to avoid paying the taxes but it hasn't come in yet. I will found out soon!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Pa. My hubby just bought me 2 new pipes and tobacco, along with some new cigars. I must have been a very good girl this year!