What's new

Hello to Tonik!!

Bad Finger

Professional Cannabinist
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My BOTL.... welcome to the party!

Tonik is a fella who enjoys golf, stogies, and table-tennis.

Got him hooked on cigars a couple years back, but just recently showed him the BOTL way. Now that he's joined...thought I'd welcome him in to the fray.

:smokingbo

Bad Finger

Professional Cannabinist
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:welcome:
But, is he afraid to post his own intro??
Nope, he joined yesterday. I'd say he may be a bit shy, but a warm welcome might get him to actual post on a forum (he's not much of a pc guy).

And really, is there a problem with an introduction, rather than the typical intro post?

I thought I was being extra nice to a BOTL. Sorry you don't have BOTLS that are excited to see when you join a site bro.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Tonik, Greetings from North Carolina my new friend and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Wasn't trying to be a dick, BF. Just curious why he hadn't posted yet, would like to hear a little about the new BOTL. Hell, I didn't post an intro for the first couple weeks I was here.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Wasn't trying to be a dick, BF. Just curious why he hadn't posted yet, would like to hear a little about the new BOTL. Hell, I didn't post an intro for the first couple weeks I was here.
Yea..I agree. You can lead a horse to water but that doesn't mean he's gonna drink.
Tell him to post an intro for a proper hello...we don't bite :stretchgr