What's new

Hello !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Tom. I'm new to this forum but I've been smoking cigars for about 20 years.

My favorite blends seem to come from Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic. some of my favorites include Arturo Fuente, Padron, JC Newman and just about anything from Don Pepin Garcia.

Besides enjoying fine, handmade cigars, I have been know to mix and enjoy a classic cocktail or two. I also enjoy home roasting coffee beans. Once you home roast, you'll be spoiled for life!

I write an internet column on cigars and blog about my cocktail adventures. The links to those sites are in my profile if you are ever interested.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome Tom - what's your favorite coffee to roast? I'm a tea man but my wife is a big coffee fan - Jamaican blue mtn from costco!!!

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
[QUOTEMy favorite blends seem to come from Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic. some of my favorites include Arturo Fuente, Padron, JC Newman and just about anything from Don Pepin Garcia.QUOTE]

Don't forget Ashton to complete 'the cigar family'. Those are my favs too, DC maximus, opus, VSG, and the padron anni's.
Welcome to BOTL

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Tom, Greetings from North Carolina my brother and welcome to the family! :welcome: