What's new

Hello!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my first humidor as a gift so I've been looking for a forum of fellow cigar smokers to join. I've been smoking cigars for about 4 years now, though not very frequently. Usually on the golf course or at cookouts. Now that I have a humidor I hope to try some new brands and learn a little bit about aging!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome! Hope you get that new humi filled with great smokes. I'm sure there will be plenty of great suggestions from the members here. What do you usually like to smoke?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I had been keeping track as I tried the various cigars, but I've tried and liked anything from Acid Roams and Kuba Kuba's, to Punch Gran Puro's, CAO Italia's and Brazilia's, Rocky Patel Vintage 92's and 90's, the occasional Gurkha, etc. I can't remember them all, I'm sure there's more! Maybe I'll start keeping a journal.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome to BOTL. As a fellow new guy I can say with confidence that this place is great! Lots of really good people on here willing to help by sharing their knowledge.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
:welcome: From Minnesota

Be careful...It's a very slippery slope. I started out with 2 cigars and a small humidor 6 months ago. As of today I'm about 3 cigars short of being featured on an episode of "Hoarders".

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for the welcomes :) I should be getting my new humidification kit & digital hygrometer in the mail either today or very early next week, very excited! The sponge that came with the humidor doesn't seem to be working... or maybe it is working and it's the analog hygrometer that isn't... either way I've got a digital and some beads coming soon.