What's new

Hello

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
:welcome: Check out those stickies on top of most threads for information. Glad your here Frank, we will keep that Sheep lover in order for you.

LOL, if you are refering to Electirc Sheep, you can cut him a little slack when he starts in on me. I give him a little more leway than most since I ran over him with a vehicle once. haha

:driving:

And again, thanks for welcoming me in.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
LOL, if you are refering to Electirc Sheep, you can cut him a little slack when he starts in on me. I give him a little more leway than most since I ran over him with a vehicle once. haha

:driving:

And again, thanks for welcoming me in.
First, :welcome:

Second, Huh??? You ran over your buddy?

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
LOL, ya. We were in an offroading (rock crawling) competition where I was the driver and he was my spotter (told me where to go, what I was hung up on, etc). He was out in front of me by more than a few feet and told me to come up on some rocks that were about 2 1/2 feet tall. As I went up the rocks he went to run out of the way and fell down between them. The front end of the jeep landed on the rocks (with considerable speed and force) and he was under it. The judges called time and we had to wait for him to crawl out from under the jeep. Later that day, his wife came up to me and asked me not to run him over anymore because she hadn't taken out a life insurance policy on him yet. lol

We were the only team in the competition that outfitted the spotters with safety equipment. He had on a helmet, knee pad, and elbow pads. Everyone was making fun of us at the beginning of the day. But after he went down, that all came to an end.

Best part about the whole thing is that it was caught on tape and every time he comes over to the house, my 7 yr old wants to watch it with him. Mainly the part where I run over him. haha.