What's new

Hell's Kitchen

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. Funny stuff.

I was laughing my ass off when he was yelling at that chick that is supposed to be a cooking instructor.

:rofl: "Did she charge you 300 dollars":rofl:

Kitchen Nightmare is pretty good too.

Wagz

Großartig Hurensohn
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It always amazes me how these seasoned "chefs" so often manage to burn a piece of meat while simultaneously leaving it raw.

I used to think Ramsey was a bit of a douche, but I can see why he gets so heated. Burned AND raw? Good grief.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I cant wait till the day Ramsey loses his mind and just punches or kills somebody....what a great show.....and its on tonite!!!!:yes:
Or when a contrestant loses thier mind on him.
My wife said she wanted to try for it, but i told her no, for the simple reason that she would kick that dude's ass. I could just see him calling her a donkey. OH DAMN it would be on, and she's good with a knife.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I will start using the tivo for this one... I would be the guy that would want to go off, but knowing that there is a great opportunity there I would most likely drink heavily and start smoking cigarettes again

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Having been in that industry since i was 15, everybody smokes, that is what got me smoking and had me continue, when i quit the restaurant i quit smoking.... the only time i smoke now is every friday when i bartend... its just the way it is..