What's new

Help identifying cigar (again, lol)

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Hemingway Signature Size: 6 x 46
+1

looks like you may have had a roller having a day day for that signature (6x47) and the 3 you may have the Classics already (7x48). It is also tapered so it may be harder to tell the RG at the “bulb”. The only special edition AF made was the Rosado signature (2003 and 2011?) but it had a cedar sleeve with a red band. Don’t believe any other sizes outside standard in the classes and Maduro lines over the years.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
+1

looks like you may have had a roller having a day day for that signature (6x47) and the 3 you may have the Classics already (7x48). It is also tapered so it may be harder to tell the RG at the “bulb”. The only special edition AF made was the Rosado signature (2003 and 2011?) but it had a cedar sleeve with a red band. Don’t believe any other sizes outside standard in the classes and Maduro lines over the years.
Really don't think it's a Signature, just significantly smaller than the ones I have and way smaller than the Classics

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Hemingway rosado has a different band, and it’s still the signature size (6x47). Was only referencing it as the only known variant of the line produced by AF, not as a possible candidate.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Hemingway Signature Size: 6 x 46
+1

+2 This is a special one from the lost container.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
FWIW, smoked it last night, and it was quite spicy, with a pretty good bite on the tongue, unlike any Hemingway I have ever had, so still have no idea what's going on with it. Didn't have the well known Hemingway taste at all, and I smoke a lot of different Hemingway's...

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
FWIW, smoked it last night, and it was quite spicy, with a pretty good bite on the tongue, unlike any Hemingway I have ever had, so still have no idea what's going on with it. Didn't have the well known Hemingway taste at all, and I smoke a lot of different Hemingway's...

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Maybe the Sungrown?