What's new

Help me decide

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
#bigfacts

i need a bank account like @icehog3 to buy $7 petit coronas
No big budget here, I just buy what I like, like I'm sure you do too. You're always welcome here, smoke a $3 cigar or a $20 cigar out of my humi, and I'll pour you what you like drink too.

Wouldn't be the first time I paid more than someone else thought was reasonable for a cigar that I enjoy. Probably won't be the last.

#opinionsdontequalfacts :)

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
No big budget here, I just buy what I like, like I'm sure you do too. You're always welcome here, smoke a $3 cigar or a $20 cigar out of my humi, and I'll pour you what you like drink too.

Wouldn't be the first time I paid more than someone else thought was reasonable for a cigar that I enjoy. Probably won't be the last.

#opinionsdontequalfacts :)
I agree for sure

I just find the price hikes on a PC ridiculous

When you can get the same box for 45 less from an LCDH

That’s why I recommended that he pass on those cigars

:)

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I agree for sure

I just find the price hikes on a PC ridiculous

When you can get the same box for 45 less from an LCDH

That’s why I recommended that he pass on those cigars

:)
Understood, Chuck.:)

Didn't know the price on the Upmanns was so much better at the LCDHs, looks like it's time for me to surf. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Price wise, the HU Mag 50 or JL 1 would be fine buys. Both are at or near enough the best bottom dollar values as to not make much of a difference. Other than that, the answer is none. PSD4 price sucks ass...they were just on sale last month for $180 from the same vendor. Wait around, another good deal will pop up. BBF for over $250 is silliness, a certain down under vendor has boxes available pretty often at $220ish, and even then they were available in the not very distant past for $180 for "clearance." Hdm Epi 2 is often on sale for sub $200 pricing, I last saw boxes available for as cheap as $190, though $180 will still come around occasionally. HUPC pricing is beyond ridiculous. But because its going to be discontinued the price has been hiked up. I'd instead recommend the JLPC available on the vintage page for $17 more. They haven't been officially discontinued, but haven't been produced since 2014. Much like Des Dieux and LGC mdo 2, even though no official announcement has been made, they are dead. Hell, even BPC is a much better buy than HUPC not even on sale at $134. RASS and Double Edmundo both suck ass. I wouldn't recommend them ever, regardless of price. If for some reason you are a RASS fan, at least buy a cab.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BBF and epi 2 are solid choices. PSD4 and RASS as well, but I think most of what you have listed can be found cheaper elsewhere.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk