What's new

Help requested identifying this H. Upmann

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
was going to suggest cubancigarwebsite as well. That is my go to site for any habano information. Hopefully someone with a bit more experience with cubans will chime in.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing on Cubancigarwebsite. Guy at shop said it was only released domestically in Cuba but it's sounding like it might be a fake. That said a few other sticks I got smell and look exactly like real thing, so who knows.

Like the shape though!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Nothing on Cubancigarwebsite. Guy at shop said it was only released domestically in Cuba but it's sounding like it might be a fake. That said a few other sticks I got smell and look exactly like real thing, so who knows.

Like the shape though!
The shape is frickin' awesome!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Great site.

I spent about 30 minutes on google last night trying to find something about that cigar, but nothing had come up on it. Then when I searched that name, all that came up was some sausage sandwich from Peru.. ugh. :argh:
Ha ha... Yeah, sometimes google doesn't work as well as we'd hope. Just tossed the google reference in jest.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Not sure if I missed something in this but as far as I know these were never really released. What they were I am guessing is extras from the giant humidors for the gala auction. In order for them to produce the 50 or so that may be included in the humidor they will need to roll many more just to make color matching possible. Those humidors generally need to pretty close to perfect.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I had just assumed that Ninos didn't come from the humi but maybe it did... I figure there are plenty, being a relative term, with bands floating around.