///M POWERRR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Last edited:

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
by far the SOG is the best of them. I just don't like the other's steel. My other recomendation to get you into a pretty good knofe at a decent price would be to look at the spyderco's. Both the Endura and Delica have good steel and are well made knive that aren't very expensive. They just aren't really pretty

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Spyderco Waved Endura is an awesome knife. Sturdy enough for work, awesome for self defense. The wave feature allows the knife to come out blade open when you pull it out of your pocket. a little technique to it, but very easy to learn. And If you want a true self defense knife, the Emerson Waved Karambit will do the job. Good for cutting string and boxes too.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Griptilian is a great knife as well. The 154cm is pretty good steel but quite brittle. By far my favorite looking mechaanism. The axis lock is very strong and incredibly fast. Easy opening and cloosing.

amgracing

///M POWERRR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Spyderco Waved Endura is an awesome knife. Sturdy enough for work, awesome for self defense. The wave feature allows the knife to come out blade open when you pull it out of your pocket. a little technique to it, but very easy to learn. And If you want a true self defense knife, the Emerson Waved Karambit will do the job. Good for cutting string and boxes too.
I love spyderco knives but it has to be from bass pro because i have gift cards to there and bass pro doesn't have spyderco.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Either of the SOG's should suit your purpose....to bad that Bass Pro Shops doesn't carry Spyderco's.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I've got two Spyderco's, had them for years, I've also got the SOG® PowerAssist Multi-Tool.

Wear it all the time when I'm riding the Harley, has come in handy several times.

Rating - 96%
34   1   0
That backcountry.com site is bad ass!!!!! Watch out because you will end up buying a lot of crap you really don't need if you don't watch it :crosseyed