What's new

Help!! what knife to buy?

Rating - 98.6%
98   1   0
My money's on the Griptillian. I have two of these bad mamajamas and I couldn't be happier. One is my everyday carry knife and the other is dedicated for camping, hiking, etc. They're a little on the pricey side, but having owned SOG, Buck and many others, this one is by far superior. My two pennies.

Doc

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry guys I have the SOG Aegis and really am very happy with it.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB-gkFmixoY"]YouTube - SOG Aegis: The Everything Knife[/ame]

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Kinda like my Cold Steel Espada but then the plant is right here local

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I don't know shit about knives, but there's one made by Benchmade...which is a cigar, and it's a cool looking knife, so there's my choice.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Large Original Sebenza ( not currently made - but you can still find 'em). Built like a tank, lifetime warranty, customer service from Chris Reeve knives - second to none! His new models are fabulous as well! Once you pick one up in your hand, you'll know what I am talking about! List is about $400 to start, but it is a lifetime piece, I carry mine every day!:yes:

amgracing

///M POWERRR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
i ended up going with the buck nobleman.. i had one before and it was solid with good weight and not as expensive as those others maybe when i get more disposable income