What's new

Help with PDR cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Just been thinking about trying some cigars from PDR and as we don't have them overhere in England was hoping for some advice on which lines are worth trying before I try to get my hands on some?

Cheers.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
They are too much for Spurs supporters to handle. Give up now.

No actually, the 1878 Habano and Oscuro are two of my faves (I prefer them in the narrower vitolas), but I also enjoy the Flores y Rodriguez Maduro and the Small Batch Maduro. Of there initial 4 blends, I like the Seleccion over the rest.

Howay the Lads!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Great "discount" priced cigars..

I enjoy the 1878 Habano the most.. but like the Oscuro as well..

the only one I tried that I havent cared much so far was the white label (connecticut).. Was too heavy on "barnyard" flavors for me ( I got lots of wet hay, grass, etc..).. It wasnt horrible.. I just wasnt a fan..

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Habano Sungrown line is definitely my favorite. The Oscuro is also good. Cbid has boxes go for $45-50 pretty regularly.
The PDR Habano Sungrown Torpedo is my go-to NC smoke. My humi is NEVER without em'!

Btw ... Come On Fulham! COYW!

Kip

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like the Small Batch that carries a white band, but my favorite is made by Abe (Flores, of PDR) under a different label. He makes the Herrera Biography and it's one of my favorite cigars of last year, hands down. Love it in robusto...

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
All the 1878 lines are a humidor staple for me. Try the A. Florez Serie Privada maduro or habano as well. Atlantic has them. They cost more than 1878 line, but they are great.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
The 1878 line is good...the Maduro and Oscuro are my favs though. I had some of the Sun Grown that had a little age on them that were killer. I haven't dug the ones with the newer packaging as much though. I haven't had any of their newer stuff though I've heard it's very good. And if you can somehow con a BOTL out of the 2010 BOTL Small Batch those are amazing!

Dan

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Hi guys,

Just been thinking about trying some cigars from PDR and as we don't have them overhere in England was hoping for some advice on which lines are worth trying before I try to get my hands on some?

Cheers.
I've been looking to make some room, send me an addy and I'll put something together for you.