What's new

Here are some kids who are out of their %#$@ing minds

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
They might could end up being future Iron Workers. ;)

Just sayin, to some people thats not high at all. lol I was a point setting Iron worker for about 15 years. ;):)
You're insane, lol. A few of us at work were talking about iron workers after I told them about this video. Crazy stuff, I'll stick to driving around a 100,000lb bomb, heh.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
He should get a job being one of those lightbulb changer guys. They have to go up to the very top of those radio towers and stuff. A lot of the time they have to remove their safety harness and free climb for the last section. There's a awesome video floating around somewhere. It puts knots in your stomach just watching it.
I always wondered what happened when those bulbs went out...

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I am part of the minority of this thread. When I was younger my friends called me "Monkey" as I had, and still do, have a tendency to climb things and am not afraid of heights. My 18th birthday as soon as it was legal I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane at 13,000 feet(2.5 miles) and got to see other peoples reactions. Here are some of the other people who went with, you can tell there is a wide variety of emotions haha.

And one of my jobs last summer was installing satelite dishes on sky scraper roofs. This is on top of the Lincoln Tower(43 stories and tallest building in Bellevue)

But with all this said, those guys who climb those antennas are bat shit crazy!