What's new

Here comes another Newbie

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. It was suggested that I intro myself, so here it goes.

I am a web developer from California. I used to be into cigars many years ago, through marriages and kids, I slowly lost touch with it (Big Mistake). I was playing on xbox live a while ago and my buddy started talking to me about some stogies that he just got. It then hit me like a hammer how much I loved cigars. I started asking him a million questions about what was the good stuff.

I am proud to say that I am back in full swing. I filled up 3 humidors at my house and just finished a coolidor for my office. I just posted some pics on my site of the coolidor project that I have been working on. I can't link them here until I have 5 posts. Oh well, 3 to go!

Anyways, I ramble! It is good to be here.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome aboard Robert. I'm also in the Bay Area. :waving:

I went to your website, but don't seem to have much luck checking out your humidor pics (404 error).

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Rich K,

I noticed you are from Wisconsin, do you ever have any troubles finding Vengeance by Rocky Patel? It seems that is the state I find them to order from. They are non existent in California.
I've never heard of 'em until today. So I guess I've never noticed them in shops or the shops don't have them. I'm moving out of Wisconsin in about a week, but I hope to get a little more cigar shopping in before then. If I come across them, should I pick them up for you?