What's new

Here is your chance to help.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I have not talked to Clint so he has no idea I'm posting this but I received a request from his email for a GoFundMe campaign. He is not always an active member but he is a Fog and one of the absolute nicest guys around. You may know him from the wood chuck thread. He is legendary in my opinion.

If you know him he wouldn't ask for help unless he needed it and it looks like he could really use it right now for a family member. All I ask is that you read the campaign and if you feel it is a good cause please just donate any amount. It doesn't take much if we all chip in a little. This is a good BOTL and honestly if I didn't post this I doubt he would ask for help here.

<3's

https://de.gofund.me/Please_Help_Andy&rcid=ffb7697cd05a11e5a5ebbc764e0525d6

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I have not talked to Clint so he has no idea I'm posting this but I received a request from his email for a GoFundMe campaign. He is not always an active member but he is a Fog and one of the absolute nicest guys around. You may know him from the wood chuck thread. He is legendary in my opinion.

If you know him he wouldn't ask for help unless he needed it and it looks like he could really use it right now for a family member. All I ask is that you read the campaign and if you feel it is a good cause please just donate any amount. It doesn't take much if we all chip in a little. This is a good BOTL and honestly if I didn't post this I doubt he would ask for help here.

<3's

https://de.gofund.me/Please_Help_Andy&rcid=ffb7697cd05a11e5a5ebbc764e0525d6
Just a suggestion, but seeing as how GoFundMe takes a cut of the donations, would probably be better off sending lapyap to someone like yourself and allowing you to distribute the funds directly to Clint?

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Just a suggestion, but seeing as how GoFundMe takes a cut of the donations, would probably be better off sending lapyap to someone like yourself and allowing you to distribute the funds directly to Clint?
Thanks for the suggestion but it's better through GoFundMe. I haven't talked to him and at the moment I wouldn't be comfortable doing that. If I knew his lapyap that would be different though.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Thanks for the suggestion but it's better through GoFundMe. I haven't talked to him and at the moment I wouldn't be comfortable doing that. If I knew his lapyap that would be different though.
No worries, I will help out with what I can - Done

Last edited:

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
you can probably go check who he sold stuff to and get it. :)