What's new

Here she comes!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Just collected my 1st humidor from the Emirates post!

It's a 40 count Lotus limited edition carbon fiber humidor.

Here's a quick snapshot with the cigar i was gifted at the customs :p (read about it here), i will be posting more pictures once it cracked open!

photo.jpg

EDIT

Here are the pictures! Sorry for the shoddy white bed sheet as the background, i was in a hurry since i have to leave for dinner!

Hope you guys liked it!

Cheers!

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Month or two????

I was thinking a week or two tops :grin:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Post some pics when you get it unpacked....and then Next week you can post pictures of the second one you will buy.

Sent from the phone I stole from Yodis

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
my 50 cnt took roughly a week from b&m's in singles my 300 cnt took roughly a month 46 qrt coolidor not even 2 months 30 gal tupperdor 3 months and now most going in 14 cubic foot cabinet. dunno where the sticks from todays DE event going but i'll find a place lol ................Hiten get ready its on brother just have fun doing it! Enjoy!!! peace..............rev.b

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just setting up the studio for some pictures. I'll be back in a bit with some great shots :) Hopefully :)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
my first humidor was a 150 count less than a month I bought a 300 now i have a bunch of tuperdors; my next pick up will be a wineador; but anyway lets see some pics; I can imagine this would look pretty badass...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bought a 25 count and had it at max capacity in about 2 weeks. My advice would be just go and buy a pound or 3 of the beads right now. By the time they come in you can just make a coolidor for overstock.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my first humidor was a 150 count less than a month I bought a 300 now i have a bunch of tuperdors; my next pick up will be a wineador; but anyway lets see some pics; I can imagine this would look pretty badass...
Bought a 25 count and had it at max capacity in about 2 weeks. My advice would be just go and buy a pound or 3 of the beads right now. By the time they come in you can just make a coolidor for overstock.
Personally I wish i had that amount of space, but i live in an apartment thats just around 2000 square feet. So i would somehow have to control my urges to expand. Though i'm pretty sure i wont survive :p

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
my 50 cnt took roughly a week from b&m's in singles my 300 cnt took roughly a month 46 qrt coolidor not even 2 months 30 gal tupperdor 3 months and now most going in 14 cubic foot cabinet. dunno where the sticks from todays DE event going but i'll find a place lol ................Hiten get ready its on brother just have fun doing it! Enjoy!!! peace..............rev.b
Don't worry man, I've got room for yours. ;)