What's new

Here she comes!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thats one kick ass humi! awesome "first" dude! no matter how "big" or "expansive" your collection of smokes gets, that humi will always look good on display full of your daily smokes!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
thats one kick ass humi! awesome "first" dude! no matter how "big" or "expansive" your collection of smokes gets, that humi will always look good on display full of your daily smokes!
I use my 25 count as my daily smoke one. It's perfect for it. That one will be just as good. It really looks slick. When it comes to space you can always put a cooler in a cloest behind some clothes for storage. :agreeclen:ccool:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a nice humidor, I'm thinking about getting one and doing a tupperdor for boxes and aging.
I use my 25 count as my daily smoke one. It's perfect for it. That one will be just as good. It really looks slick. When it comes to space you can always put a cooler in a cloest behind some clothes for storage. :agreeclen:ccool:
Thank you everyone.

Calibrating the hygrometer now. And seasoning the box! Can't wait to get me some sticks now :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
That's a nice humidor, I'm thinking about getting one and doing a tupperdor for boxes and aging.
Thank you everyone.

Calibrating the hygrometer now. And seasoning the box! Can't wait to get me some sticks now :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
Nice pics! Have fun filling it up!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it off ebay from 'thehumidormall' for $116 + $67 priority international to Dubai.

A bit hefty on the price tag i suppose, but well worth it.

I was worried about it not having a good seal, but it aced the dollar test and swoosh test.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree - when you are first looking into buying one - go a size larger than you think you are going to need - they fill up to capacity within a blink of an eye.