What's new

Here we go again, I need IPOD Touch Help

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
So got the girls IPod Touch's for Christmas. My oldests is fine, the youngests is having issues.

When she tries to go on the internet, it shows it's trying but goes no where.

Are these capable of the internet (via wifi) or does everything on these go through a app?

I can't figure it out.

Please help the antiquated old fart.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Settings:

Turn Wifi on if you haven't.

Don't need an app.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Is the network secure, Scott? If so the password could have been entered incorrectly. But in general here's what I'd recommend to just reset the wifi setting for that network:

1. Open Settings and tap on 'Wifi;
2. Tap on the ">" icon to the right of the network to which you're currently connected.
3. Tap "Forget this network"
4. Do a hard reset of the iPhone - Hold the power (top button) and home button (round button on the face) until the screen goes dark, continue holding until the silver Apple logo appears
5. Once the iPod reboots, open Settings > Wifi
6. Choose the network to which you want to connect
7. Enter any security key if prompted

Once the wifi logo shows up in the top-left of the iPod, try again to access a site via Safari. If the iPod has a data connection, you should see a spinning icon in the top left by the wifi logo when it's working to load a page/download information.

Lemme know if you're still having trouble. I'm in chat as well if you want some like help.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I dont know wtf I did but it's working. Thanks my brotha's. It must be the Carma on the site oooozing.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
thanks guys, you just fixed my touch. i could not get on youtube. my date and time was screwed up.