What's new

Here we go

Growley Monster

Proud Creator of the Imperfecto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stretch my binder and wrapper by casing them a bit higher than most rollers, and using a 1/4" thick, 24" x 24" piece of acrylic for my rolling surface. When it is wet, damp wrappers and binders cling to it, and you can stretch it out and it will stay. To tighten up the roll, I just pull back a bit on the cigar, against the cling of the acrylic to wrapper or binder. Don't use glass. Don't ask me why I say that.

DISCLAIMER: I roll pretty nice seegars but I am probably the slowest roller you have ever seen. My methods are not always time efficient so YMMV.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple nights ago it finally “cooled off” enough from a passing storm to sneak out to try one my creations. Burned well with no tunneling issues. Wrapper burned pretty unevenly though requiring a lot of touch ups. Also seems like the flame had trouble jumping the seems of the wrapper. Im guessing this is due to not wrapping them tight enough. Taste seemed like it needs more time to mellow out but thats a future Tim problem as far as blends go. A good experience overall. Took some notes on what to adjust on. Definitely not the worst cigar ive ever had

Attachments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got to enjoy my stick from my first attempt. Seemed the taste was overall better. Burn was pretty even throughout. Getting that urge to roll some more soon. I may be slowly getting hooked into this thing

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also using a new lighter for the first time. The case belonged to my late grandfather acquired during his military career. Have done some research into the unit shown on the lighter but need to do more to find out its entire history. Ive had the case for years but finally threw a zippo insert in there. Hinge needs replacing but not changing a thing to it otherwise

Attachments

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Also using a new lighter for the first time. The case belonged to my late grandfather acquired during his military career. Have done some research into the unit shown on the lighter but need to do more to find out its entire history. Ive had the case for years but finally threw a zippo insert in there. Hinge needs replacing but not changing a thing to it otherwise
Rad