What's new

Hererra Esteli Maduro....

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Are you talking about the Herrera Estelli Norteño. If so, I've had and enjoyed just not for price and the ridiculous box press.

However if you can find some of the TAA 2016, those are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
The band looks different in this catalog from the ones I have seen online. I know it could just be new banding from the pre-release but was curious if it was the same cigar as what others have tried. I love most all DE offerings, but like to get feedback.
IMG_4342.JPG

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
The band looks different in this catalog from the ones I have seen online. I know it could just be new banding from the pre-release but was curious if it was the same cigar as what others have tried. I love most all DE offerings, but like to get feedback.
View attachment 96408
Which catalog. Haven't seen that one yet.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
That looks like a possible "ghost release" from last year where companies shipped out a small quantity before the August 2016 FDA deadline like the Undercrown Sungrown or the Liga Privada Anniversario. Not 100% sure, but I wouldn't be surprised. It also could be a private label or exclusive made for that retailer.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Which catalog. Haven't seen that one yet.

Came from a Thompson's catalog.

That looks like a possible "ghost release" from last year where companies shipped out a small quantity before the August 2016 FDA deadline like the Undercrown Sungrown or the Liga Privada Anniversario. Not 100% sure, but I wouldn't be surprised. It also could be a private label or exclusive made for that retailer.
Ghost release intersting....It could be a band just for TC.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Looks like the Florida Sungrown.. If it's a FDA forced release, it might be that? From what I read, the FSG is a Willie blended smoke as well, sporting the same color band and wrapper, so...???